Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Poor little guy


We had our 4 month check up yesterday and we did not like our shots. Gabriel was okay for a little while after his four immunization shots but was really in a lot of pain last night. My poor baby. Today he is lethargic. He's just not himself; he doesn't want to laugh or play at all. He's still favoring one leg; not wanting to put added pressure on it.

He is now 14 and a half pounds!! and in the 50th percentile for weight and in the 75th percentile for height at 26 inches! He's also right where he should be developmentally. We're still working on learning to roll from back to front. Although, he's not a fan of being on his tummy so I can't imagine why he'd rush to learn that trick.

I have many darling photos I will post soon!

1 comment:

Katie Davis said...

This looks like a glamour shot...nice soft lighting. I am glad he's feeling better today. Love the overalls...always wear overalls, ALWAYS.